Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Ralph Monday- A Poem


Cento Poem Not the Girl Next Door

I was never the girl next door.1
If you want to see the girl next door,
Go next door.2
y'all must have a lot of weird next-door neighbours.3
America is confused by someone who appears to be
sexual and spiritual at the same time.4
I just have a bad streak.5
So what is moral fiber,6
Cream on the balls?7
Do you wanna fuck me?8
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad,
I'm better.9
An egotist is a person of low taste
More interested in himself than me.10
Good taste is the excuse I have given
For leading such a bad life.11
A library is a place where you can lose your virginity.12
No woman gets an orgasm from shining
The kitchen floor.13

Endnotes
13 Betty Friedan http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/sexuality

No comments:

Post a Comment