Friday, April 8, 2016

Robert Cooperman- A Poem


Trump Sues

After his defeat in the Wisconsin Primary,
Donald Trump has sued John Kasich,
for acting like “A Trojan Horse,”
and blocking the Donald’s  “legitimate
path to the White House,”
according to one of his advisers,

one of the few not under indictment
for assaulting women reporters
who ask impertinent questions
while refusing to allow Trump
to cup their breasts.

“They’re nothing but fat lesbos,
deviants too perverted
to be granted citizenship
in our country I’ll make great
again, if the traitors just let me.”

In a move even more stunning,
Trump has filed suit against
the entire state of Wisconsin,
not just those Republicans who didn’t
vote for him, but “Every man, woman,
and child.”  The charge, illegally
impeding his rightful claim to victory:

“I’m rich, rich!” Trump shouted
for perhaps the thousandth time
in his campaign, “so I should get
to have my way in whatever I want.
That’s what democracy’s all about.  
Am I right?  Am I right?  You bet I am!” 

2 comments: