Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ramona Thompson- A Poem


Ramona Thompson has been writing for more then 20 years. Her past credits include Calvary Cross, Dead Snakes, Blood Moon Rising, Infernal Ink, This Ain't No Rodeo and many more.
Readers/fans may stalk her on facebook or her e-mail reddstar111@gmail.com


Eden Snake
 
I am still
The viper among you
Monster of modern day society
Devil crawling forward
Inch by inch
I seek to consume you
I live
Only to damn you
Your death is my life
May your soul soon
Rest in Hell
With me

I'm cruel
Very unkind
Nasty to my marrow
I'll eat you alive
Then spit you back out
Just so I can do it all over again
I know no love
No basic human emotion
For I'm a long fallen angel
The most wicked of these beasts
You call demons

I come to Earth
With just one purpose
Twisted plot in mind
To attack you with venom
To mislead you
Into a life of unrelenting sin
Cause I'm every worse dream
And every deadly fear
Ice runs
Cold in my veins

I hate you
Because you choose to love Him
Pick Heaven over Hell
I'll do whatever it takes
To wreck your paradise
Share and spread my misery
Like butter
You know
You can resist me
But only for so long
For eventfully
To my wrath
Every human does succumb

2016 Ramona Thompson


No comments:

Post a Comment