Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sushant Suprive- A Poem


                   Fear                                               

You fear
                      acid rain
                      hole in ozone-layer
I fear
                      snake-bites of betrayal
                      Catch-22 situations
You fear
                      computer-viruses
                      N-bombs
I fear
                     looks of indifference
                     agony of separation
You fear
                     haunted houses
                     carnivorous animals
I fear
                     masked cannibals
                     iron-hands in velvet gloves
You fear
                     AIDS
                     cancer
                     death
I fear
                     those moments
                     when something dies within me
                     while I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment